We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and websites controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Site. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
We also cannot warrant the security of the information, which you transmit to us.
This website is owned and provided by the Company.
We do not send spam or unsolicited emails. We contact our customers only in relation to the Services they have requested.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
2.2 Anonymous information about your network, hardware, software and Web Site usage activity that is automatically collected by COMPANY can include, without limitation, your IP address, your device type, your browser information, domain names, access times, referring web sites addresses, Web Site pages you visit. Your responses to COMPANY Questionnaires, surveys, and your assessment scores may be anonymously (i.e. without any personally identifying information attached to questionnaires and scores) collected Company. COMPANY may also collect anonymous demographic information, such as your country, city, zip code, age, gender, occupation, and preferences. (collectively the “Anonymous Information”)
2.3 Your name, email address, responses to COMPANY questionnaires, surveys and resulting scores may be saved in the COMPANY back end system, in order to generate result reports that you purchase or obtain from COMPANY .
3. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
The personal information of the users of this website may be used or disclosed-
- to enable you to access and use this website; and/or Service / Products and/or
- to personalize and improve aspects of our overall Services and/or Products to you and our other users, as well as carrying out research such as analyzing market trends, feedback information, compilations from different trends and usage habit etc. and/or
- to communicate with you, including sending you information about our various Services and/or Product which we think may be of interest to you; and/or
- to keep you updated about new trends, regulatory updates, relevant workshops or seminars and our various achievements and new added Services.
- to third party advertisers as a promotional platform with relevant Products and/or Services.
- To the regulatory/governing bodies for the purposes of compliance monitoring;
- To disclose information or access your account:
- if required or permitted to do so by law; and/or
- if required to do so by any court, or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, Governmental or law enforcement agency; and/or
- if necessary in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings; and/or
- in connection with the sale or potential sale of all or part of our business or the company.
- If we reasonably believe false or inaccurate information has been provided and fraud is suspected, details may be passed to fraud prevention agencies to prevent fraud and money laundering.
- Surveys: Occasionally, we may request information from Users via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and the User may choose not to disclose information. Information gathered from the surveys may be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use of this website and/or to provide satisfaction to Users in respect our Services and /or Products. We may use an intermediary to conduct such surveys.
- We may also contact you from time to time in order to ensure that the Services and/or Products we provide you continue to meet your needs and for the same we may ask you for feedback on your experience of using this websites and also our Services and/or Products.
COMPANY utilizes a standard technology called 'cookies' and web server logs to collect information regarding the use of the Site. 'Cookies' is a small file c ontaining a string of characters that are sent to your computer, which COMPANY identifies your browser. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secured. We take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your personal information. We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on-line. Online payments are accepted via third party vendors and protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
6.2 You must check and ensure that all information, content, material or data you provide on this website is correct, complete, accurate and not misleading and that you disclose all relevant facts.
6.3 By this we can ensure you best Services from our end as per your requirement and need.
9. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
COMPANY will occasionally update this Privacy Statement. COMPANY encourages you to periodically review this Privacy Statement.
10. GENERAL EXCEPTIONS
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information:
- by law;
- to conduct our business;
- to secure our systems; or
- to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by legislation.
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage.
In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the User Rules, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance.
To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content.
We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider; for example we may use third party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit our Website. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party. These companies may also use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. More information about this practice and your choices about not having this information used by these companies would be available with the respective third parties. Also, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices for information on how to opt-out of the use of such technologies for the delivery of more relevant advertising.
Using the Google Ads Settings https://www.google.com/settings/ads, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads. You can also opt-out by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ for your web browser.
In addition to the general limitations in the above terms, we will not be liable to you or any other third party for any damages suffered by you or any other third party howsoever arising from the disclosure of your Personal Information. Your only remedy under such circumstances will be to end this agreement.
|Dream Girl||86.60 cr|
|Section 375||12.49 cr|
|Batla House||86.04 cr|
|Mission Mangal||200.16 cr|
|Jabariya Jodi||12 cr|
|Judgemental Hai Kya||40.10 cr|
|Super 30||146.58 cr|
|Article 15||63.05 cr|
|Kabir Singh||278.24 cr|
|Game Over||11.06 cr|