
'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma' Creator Asit Kumarr Modi REACTS To Shailesh Lodha Filing Case And Cryptic Posts; 'I Have Never....'
One of the most popular TV series is 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.' Shailesh Lodha left the television show last year, and he just recently sued the show's maker, Asit Kumarr Modi. The latter has responded similarly.
Asit Kumarr Modi, the producer of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah', and Shailesh Lodha, a former cast member, have been in conflict. In April 2022, the latter left the most well-liked comedic TV show. Concerning Shailesh's unpaid debts, there had been reports. The producing company is said to have delayed payments. Later on, nevertheless, the project manager asserted that Shailesh Lodha had been summoned to the office to sign some crucial paperwork, following which he would undoubtedly receive his outstanding debts. Shailesh recently pursued legal action against the producers. To the same, Asit Kumarr Modi has responded.
The legal letter that Shailesh Lodha sent to Asit Kumarr Modi, the producer of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah', shocked both him and the show's creator. Modi also says that he received the warning a few months ago and was baffled as to why the person would do such a thing in a recent interview. The producer claims that he has never in the past objected to paying his dues. According to Modi, they would send him emails and reminders on a regular basis to collect his debts and sign the paperwork, as is customary in any organization. According to Asit Kumarr Modi, Shailesh declined to finish such requirements.
(Also Read: Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah show's new episode is trended at no 1 on YouTube India; SEE HERE!)
According to Asit, little disagreements are inevitable when people collaborate. According to the producer, Shailesh wanted to work outside, but the production house couldn't accommodate him because of the demands of the daily soaps, so they got into a brief argument. Shailesh left the show after that and didn't come back.
Related Posts

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Asit Modi REPLACES Priya Ahuja As Rita Reporter; Actress LASHES Out 'They Could Have Kept Basic Respect...' (Details Inside)
Jul 26

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Sohil Ramani Responds To Jennifer Mistry’s Allegations On SEXUAL HARASSMENT, Calls It A 'PUBLICITY HOAX'! (Details Inside)
Jun 24

Trending Gossip in Bollywood Today – 11 May 2023
May 11

SHOCKING: Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Producer Asit Modi To File A DEFAMATION CASE Against Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal After She Claims To Be SEXUALLY HARASSED
May 11

"Chi Chi", Alia Bhatt's Epic Reaction To THIS Question Of Karan Johar!
Nov 17

Sara Ali Khan And David Beckham’s Amazing Conversation Left Everyone Speechless!
Nov 17
