
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Sad! Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal REVEALS Her Bank Balance That Has Only Rs 80,000; Says, ‘God Has…’
Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal, who plays Jennifer in ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’, has been providing updates about her life and dispelling a few rumours as well. Jennifer revealed in a recent interview that she doesn't have much money in her bank account.
The producers of ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ have been the target of Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal's legal action. She has accused Asit Kumarr Modi, Sohail Ramani, and Jatin Bajaj of sexual and psychological harassment. Regarding the same, the actress has made some stunning claims. In a recent interview, Jennifer has opened up about her life since leaving ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ and discussed the financial difficulties she is currently experiencing. The actress is, nevertheless, sure that the all-powerful would support her in overcoming every obstacle.
According to Jennifer Mistry in an interview with an entertainment website, she didn't think she would ask for more once the show ended. According to Jennifer, a large payment that has been overdue for around three and a half months is pending. The actress admits that she currently has less than Rs. 1 lakh in her account. She continues by saying that she looks after seven girls in her Maayka. Jennifer believes in God despite her situation. She claims that she won't feel afraid if she keeps in mind that there is only Rs 80,000 in her account. "Bhagwan ne mu diya hai toh khana bhi bhagwan dega. God has always provided for me so, I’m not scared," she says, as per reports.
However, not everyone from ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ is discussing Jennifer's disclosures. Numerous cast members have left the programme over the past number of years, including Neha Mehta, Monika Bhadoriya, Shailesh Lodha, Raj Anadkat, and others. And not everyone who departed had previously shared anything similar. Jennifer acknowledges that even she would not have spoken up and expresses sadness that no one is expressing support for her now that she has revealed her tale.
It so occurred that the members of the direction team, including Harshad Joshi, Rushi Dave, and Arman, accused Jennifer of being hostile towards everyone and departing before the shoot was finished after she filed the lawsuit and the police began their inquiry. The producers assert that Jennifer drove rashly and carelessly, disregarding anyone in her path, and they also accuse her of doing property damage. Asit Modi was in the US at the time of the incident, according to the trio.
Related Posts

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Controversy: Producer Asit Kumarr Modi Finally Opens Up On SEXUAL HARRASMENT Allegations By The Cast Members! (Details Inside)
Aug 2

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Sohil Ramani Responds To Jennifer Mistry’s Allegations On SEXUAL HARASSMENT, Calls It A 'PUBLICITY HOAX'! (Details Inside)
Jun 24

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Detailed Report Of What Exactly Transpired Between Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal And Producer Asit Modi Who Is Accused For SEXUAL HARRASMENT
Jun 23

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Controversy: Producer Asit Modi Denies SEXUAL HARASSMENT Charges, Investigation Underway! (Details Inside)
Jun 22

Taarak Mehta Ka ooltah Chashmah Controversy: Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal Makes Another SHOCKING REVELATION; Says ‘Tapu Sena’ Was Made To Shoot All-Night Before Exams! (Details Inside)
Jun 9

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Monika Bhadoriya Raises Concerns For Actors Exiting Show Faces EMOTIONAL Struggles
Jun 7
