
Taarak Mehta Ooltah Chashmah Controversy: Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal Posts CRYPTIC NOTE Amid Claims Asit Modi SEXUALLY HARASSING Her (View Pic)
Producer Asit Kumarr Modi has been accused of sexual harassment by Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal, aka the former Roshan Sodhi from Taarak Mehta Ooltah Chashmah. The actress has recently poked fun at her critics.
Once again, ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ has been linked to scandal. Asit Kumarr Modi and Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal have made news when the actress accused the producer of sexual harassment. Additionally, she has brought a lawsuit against ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's’ project director Sohail Ramani and executive producer Jatin Bajaj. Jennifer has done everything possible to tell her side of the tale. Jennifer has been posting mysterious comments online ever after she revealed the details of the harassment she experienced.In her Instagram stories, Jennifer Mistry posted one such enigmatic message.
With her accusations against Asit Kumarr Modi, Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal has shocked the entertainment news. Recently, the actress posted a mysterious statement in which she poked fun at her doubters. In local dialect, the message reads, "Nikale hai wo log meri shaksiyat ka bigadne, jinke khud ke kirdaar marammat maang rahe hai." The phrase roughly translates as People who are attempting to harm her reputation themselves need to mend their personality/character. Her Instagram story is accessible here:

Jennifer Mistry had uploaded another strange message earlier that read, "There's nothing more powerful than coming out and being who you are." In an interview with an entertainment news website, Jennifer asserted that Asit Kumarr Modi made multiple comments about her that were sexual in nature. The actress claims that he mentioned her lips and described her as sexy. According to Jennifer, she requested a half-day because it was also her anniversary on the occasion of Holi. According to the actress, she was denied the same.
Jatin attempted to halt her car as she attempted to escape the creative head. She asserts that CCTV records everything. Jennifer thought they would call her, but on March 24, she received a notice in which Sohail claimed to have lost money. Jennifer was accused of extortion when she voiced her concerns. The director team of Harshad Joshi, Rushi Dave, and Arman Dhanesha, on the other side, said in a joint statement that Jennifer lacked fundamental discipline and was extremely nasty on her last day in front of the entire crew. Jennifer refers to the entire Taarak Mehta crew as being engaged in bonded slavery because of the way they are working.
Related Posts

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Controversy: Producer Asit Kumarr Modi Finally Opens Up On SEXUAL HARRASMENT Allegations By The Cast Members! (Details Inside)
Aug 2

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Sohil Ramani Responds To Jennifer Mistry’s Allegations On SEXUAL HARASSMENT, Calls It A 'PUBLICITY HOAX'! (Details Inside)
Jun 24

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Detailed Report Of What Exactly Transpired Between Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal And Producer Asit Modi Who Is Accused For SEXUAL HARRASMENT
Jun 23

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Controversy: Producer Asit Modi Denies SEXUAL HARASSMENT Charges, Investigation Underway! (Details Inside)
Jun 22

Taarak Mehta Ka ooltah Chashmah Controversy: Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal Makes Another SHOCKING REVELATION; Says ‘Tapu Sena’ Was Made To Shoot All-Night Before Exams! (Details Inside)
Jun 9

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Monika Bhadoriya Raises Concerns For Actors Exiting Show Faces EMOTIONAL Struggles
Jun 7
