The Bollywood film industry has a massive fan following who admire stars, starting from their personal to professional life. Whereas Bollywood never failed to set trends. Many celebs are setting fitness trends and giving us gym vibes. Having good physic and look always attracts or grabs the attention of many. To maintain good physical shape, celebs do not fail to work out. Many celebrities do take their exercises and diet seriously. They are starting with Kareena Kapoor, who has set a trend of zero size figures or shedding her weight post-pregnancy in no time. Sara Ali Khan, Sonakshi Sinha, Bhumi Pednekar, and Alia Bhatt underwent a dramatic transformation. Here we will look at many celebs who give fitness tips in 2023.
1. Hrithik Roshan:- Hrithik Roshan is a world-famous Bollywood actor who played a lead hero in many movies. Apart from his acting ability, he is a fantastic dancer and a fitness freak. He has a massive fan following globally who follows him. He also gets admired for his immensely aesthetic physique. For this reason, he is often called the "Greek God of Bollywood." He follows a great workout routine and diet plan for his great physique. His workout plan concentrates on muscle construction and enlightening his overall muscularity. It primarily encompasses weight exercise and cardio to serve that drive. His workout routine is indeed a well-structured one.
2. Shilpa Shetty Kundra:- Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty Kundra is one of the most famous actresses in the film industry and is also known for her fitness enthusiasm. She has maintained herself in such a way that Even at the age of 47, she looks like a 20-year-old actress. She strictly follows her workout, diet plan, and fitness routine. She believes in keeping her heart happy and healthy. Therefore, she prefers to stay active, consumes a healthful diet, and believes in chewing her food well. Everyone knows about her love for yoga which removes a chunk of her workout from her routine, but her activity involves weight training. Still, she does not miss out on cardio and strength training. She has faith in a simple yet healthy diet. She also wrote two books on the great Indian diet and The Domestic Diva.
3. Malaika Arora:- Malaika Arora is one of the fittest and most beautiful divas in the Bollywood industry. She always prefers to follow her fitness routine perfectly and maintain a fit body. The diva is an ardent fitness enthusiast who encourages her fans and followers to implement a healthy lifestyle. Her love for yoga is known to everyone as she runs her yoga studio, Diva Studio. She always ensures that she does not miss her workout to maintain her perfectly toned figure, despite her hectic work commitments. Malaika's workout entails cardio, weight training, Yoga, and Pilates. Malaika starts her Yoga session with Surya Namaskar, trailed by basic meditation and Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. She begins her workout with cardio, pilates, and strength exercises. While workout and doing yoga, she loves to push her limits every day.
4. Kriti Sanon:- Kriti Sanon is a Bollywood celeb who is a fitness enthusiast. She loves her workout sessions and stays dedicated to her fitness routine despite her hectic schedule. The actress specifically mentions a list of exercises she hates doing, but she ensures that they look effortless to perform by doing them very calmly. It includes Australian pulls, barbell back squats, jogging, and hanging knee trucks. The actress follows regular workouts and serves boxing and kickboxing as a part of her fitness regime. She loves to perform straight-arm pullovers, halo swings, Russian twists, single-leg hamstring bridge, and bosu plank rainbows. she is constantly dedicated and consistent with the practices of her workout sessions.
5. Tiger Shroff:- Tiger Shroff is a well-known fitness enthusiast and a popular action star who has provided us with some notable action-packed entertainment. He started his fitness journey at age 15, under the guidance of a trainer. He swears martial arts, parkour, weight lifting, and a treadmill and keeps himself in perfect physique shape. The actor follows a rigid seven-day all-inclusive workout regimen, focusing on a different body area daily exercises with the greatest discipline and sticks to a strict, healthy diet. Tiger relies solely on Parkour, Martial Arts training, and dancing for cardio. His body is not the only result of his awesome workouts but also his strict diet regimen. He ensures taking sufficient proteins through chicken and eggs.
6. Sara Ali Khan:- Sara Ali Khan has given many weight loss tips as she has transformed from fat to fit a very special weight loss journey. Earlier, the actress was 96 kilos and transformed into an extraordinary model and fitness icon. It turned out to be special because she was suffering from PCOS. During her second year of college, the actress decided she wanted to take her diet seriously and lost 30 kilos. She has been determined and focused throughout the journey. She played tennis with her father and her brother in her spare time, which helped her to keep motivated and stay in shape. She concentrates on homemade food and ensures she gets the right nutrients from her diet. She includes eating Muesli or oats with fruits before a workout and Protein shakes, tofu, salad, or legumes after a workout. She adds her activity interesting and mixes it with Bollywood dance tunes while working out and using trademil. She also does yoga to stay fit. She also adds boot camp training to her workout regimen. It includes building strength and burning more calories in less time. It involves a mix of push-ups, back lunges, and similar exercises.
7. Karishma Kapoor:- Karisma Kapoor is the most popular Bollywood actress. Her fans whiz at her fitness and attractiveness, even at 48. Let's find out what kind of fitness routine actress Karisma Kapoor follows. She follows yoga regularly, which helps to progress metabolism and boost immunity, reduce stress, and increases flexibility. Walking regularly also promotes health and fitness, which can be followed by everyone and helps to keep blood sugar levels under control and relieve joint pain. She likes to get a massage once a week to helps her to stay stress-free. Karishma takes aromatherapy to calm the senses. She also does cardio workouts, meditation, aerial yoga, and exercise. Apart from workouts, she follows a healthy diet.
Salman Khan Threat Case: Maharashtra Police Provides Assistant High Rank Officers Along With A Team Of 8 Contables Around The Actors House For Protection
Did You Know Kangana Ranaut REJECTED 'THESE' Bollywood BLOCKBUSTER Films?
‘Jee Rahe The Hum’ TWITTER REACTIONS: Fans Can’t Get Over Salman Khan’s Soothing Voice And Chemistry With Pooja Hegde (Read Tweets)
Pushpa 2 Teaser: Starring Allu Arjun, The Video Promises Stylish Action Sequences; Duration To Be EXTREMELY LONG! (Details Inside)
The Kapil Sharm Show Fame Sumona Chakravarti Has Tempretures Soaring As She Poses In A Hot Pink Bikini! (View Pic)
Bekaaboo: Fans PRAISE Shalin Bhanot’s Acting As Ranav Raichand In Colors' New Show (Read Tweets)
Kundali Bhagya 20 Year Leap: Shakti Anand Says, “I Never Compare A Role With An Actor Or Try To Copy Someone”
Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Spoiler Alert: Finally! Raghav To Reunite With Prachi? ( Watch Video)
Fashion & Lifestyle
DirectoryMovies Company Celebrities
Copyright © 2023 Boppo Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.