Here’re the films set for a big box-office clash in the first half of 2018
With a number of big films lined up to release next year, here is the list of top clashes which will happen in the first half of 2018.
We will surely witness some of the greatest films from the entire film industry releasing in 2018. With great movies, comes great clashes, and 2018 will have some serious collisions on the big screen. The movie list of 2018 is too large to disclose in a single attempt, so we have brought to you the clashes which will happen in the first half of the coming year.
1) 12th January - A total of 4 films will release on 12th Jan and each one is different from another. First, we have Akshat Verma’s ‘Kaalakaandi’ starring Saif Ali Khan, Vijay Raaz, and Deepak Dobriyal in pivotal roles. Next in the list is ‘Mukkabaaz’, which is helmed by Anurag Kashyap and stars Vineet Singh and Jimmy Shergill in the lead. The third film is Vikram Bhatt’s ‘1921’ starring Zarine Khan and Karan Kundra. And the fourth film that will collide on the same day is ‘Nirdosh’ by Subroto Paul, Pradeep Rangwani starring Arbaaz Khan in the lead.
2) 26th January - The Republic Day of 2018 will have some patriotic and social message-driven films. Very first we will see Neeraj Pandey’s ‘Aiyaary’ starring Manoj Bajpayee and Sidharth Malhotra, then we have R Balki’s ‘Padman’, which will see the unique pairing of Akshay Kumar and Radhika Apte and it also stars Sonam Kapoor and then we have director Sajeev Balath’s ‘Hamara Tiranga’ starring Rahul Dev and Ashmit Patel. Where Hamara Tiranga and Aiyaary will have a patriotic touch, Padman will have a social message.
3) 9th February - Even 9th Feb has a couple of releases. First, we will see Luv Ranjan’s ‘Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety’ starring Kartik Aaryan, Nushrat Bharucha, and Sunny Singh. Then we have Anushka Sharma’s ‘Pari’. The last in the list is Darsheel Safary’s ‘Quickie’, which will be based on one-night stand.
4) 2nd March – This will be the most unconventional clash that 2018 will witness. 2nd March has 3 films, which have a completely different audience. First we will see ‘Drive’ by Tarun Mansukhani starring Sushant Singh Rajput and Jacqueline Fernandez, then we have an erotic thriller, ‘Hate Story 4’ starring Urvashi Rautela and last in the list is Punjabi sports film, ‘Khido Khundi’ based on Hockey.
5) 27th April - The biggest clash of the year 2018 is scheduled to happen on 27th April. The very first in the list is Ahmed Khan’s ‘Baaghi 2’ which will have Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani. Next is Kangana Ranaut’s period drama cum war film, ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi’, then we have Hollywood’s biggest venture, ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ and the last to collide is Indian cinema’s biggest and costliest film, ‘2.0’ starring Akshay Kumar and Rajinikanth. The collision of 2.0 and Infinity War will definitely create the mass destruction at the ticket windows.
6) 5th June – 5th June will see the clash of two Anil Kapoor films. The first film is ‘Fanne Khan’, which also features Aishwarya Rai and Rajkummar Rao and then there is megastar Salman Khan’s film ‘Race 3’ which will also have Anil in a pivotal. So we can say it will be Anil v/s Anil.
Well, this list comprises clashes of the first half of 2018. Apart from these clashes, many other big films are in the making that will hit the big screens next year. Mark the dates, and tell us which movie you are waiting for.
|Housefull 4||87.78 cr|
|Saand Ki Aankh||22.66 cr|
|The Sky Is Pink||10.70 cr|
|Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy||2.60 cr|
|Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas||4.80 cr|
|Section 375||12.49 cr|
|Dream Girl||139.70 cr|