Rajkummar Rao says Nitesh Tiwari never met him for any movie!
He’s one of my closest friends in the industry but we never met for the said film; I don’t know from where these stories are coming, says Rao.
Ever since his stellar performance in 2017, every filmmaker is running behind the actor, Rajkummar Rao. Last year he appeared in 5 movies and this year, he has a total of 9 movies. While the actor has his kitty full of different movies, a few days back, it was reported that he has been approached by Nitesh Tiwari for a movie which will also feature Sushant Singh Rajput. But before this news would have got serious, Rajkummar came on board and spoke to a leading portal and said the director never met him for any such movie.
The actor said, "He’s one of my closest friends in the industry, with whom I can have a heart-to-heart chat. We never met for the said film; I don’t know from where these stories are coming."
The talented actor also said that he will collaborate with Sushant Singh Rajput for something soon. "Kai Po Che is a really special film for all of us, and I keep getting messages on social media handles that we all should collaborate again. I’m sure that both me and Sushant will collaborate on something exciting very soon," said the actor.
He also expressed his interest to work with the Dangal director. Rao said, "As a fan, I can’t wait to watch his films and am sure this one will be wonderful as well. Can’t wait to collaborate with him on something soon."
Related Posts

Ace producer Ekta Kapoor on ‘Veere Di Wedding’ and forthcoming films
May 7

Omerta Review: A well-performed film that never falls prey to Bollywood aggrandizement
May 2

Check out the first look poster of Rajkummar Rao’s debut international film ‘5 Weddings’
May 2

Huma Qureshi and Abhay Deol to star in a film together
Apr 30

The latest trailer of Omerta is darker, intense and heart pounding!
Apr 23

Hansal Mehta’s Omertà, starring Rajkummar Rao, to now release on May 4th
Apr 19
