Curious to know about the films where Salman Khan romanced two heroines. Here is the list.
By BollywoodMDB Team - December 27, 2017
Be it action, comedy or drama, Salman Khan has done it all in his career which spans across three decades. The actor, who made his debut in 1988 with the film ‘Biwi Ho Toh Aisi’, has worked with all the leading ladies of his time. But what is more interesting is that there are a couple of movies where the actor has romanced two actresses. Here, we round up top ten films where Salman Khan romanced more than one heroine.
1. Suryavanshi (1992): The film is directed by Rakesh Kumar and stars Amrita Singh and Sheeba Akashdeep as female leads opposite Salman Khan. It was a mythical romantic revenge drama which revolved around the theme of reincarnation.
2. Judwaa (1997): Directed by David Dhawan, Judwaa is action comedy film, which brilliantly shows Salman Khan in a double role. The film also has Karishma Kapoor and Rambha as the leading ladies opposite Salman. Even after two decades of its release, Judwaa remains one of the most successful films of the actor’s career.
3. Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai (1998): JPKHH is the romantic film by Deepak Sareen. It showcases the father-son story of Salman Khan and Aditya Narayan. The film features Twinkle Khanna and Namrata Shirodkar in the female lead. It was a box office success.
4. Biwi No. 1 (1999): With Biwi No.1, director David Dhawan brings the pairing of Salman and Karishma once again. This film revolves around the extramarital affair of Salman with Sushmita Sen, who is the second lead actress of the movie. The film was a blockbuster at the ticket window.
5. Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega (2000): Directed by Raj Kanwar, HDJPK is a romantic film which also stars Rani Mukherji and Preity Zinta opposite Salman Khan. The film was a remake of Malayalam movie ‘Chandralekha’ and was a blockbuster at the box office.
6. Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (2001): This Abbas-Mustan movie was an attempt to showcase the untouched subject of surrogacy in the Indian society. It also features Rani Mukherji and Preity Zinta in lead roles, where Rani Plays his wife and Preity play a strong character of a prostitute who is hired by Salman to be a surrogate mother for him and Rani. The audience loved the film and made it a superhit.
7. Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge (2002): This romantic action movie was directed by Pankaj Parashar, revolving around the theme of love, loss, and vengeance. It also starred Sushmita Sen and Dia Mirza as Salman’s love interest.
8. Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?(2005): Another David-Salman romantic comedy film, which had Katrina Kaif and Sushmita Sen in lead roles. It is a film that revolves around a man who couldn’t reveal his mom about his wife and his love interest.
9. Kyon Ki (2005): Kyon Ki was a drama film by Priyadarshan, and it was about love, break and mental breakdown of Salman Khan. The film stars Kareena Kapoor and Rimi Sen as two female leads.
10. Bodyguard (2011): This action comedy-drama was directed by Siddique which stars Kareena Kapoor as the female lead and Hazel Keech was seen in the supporting role. This film showed the love triangle between the three characters with high octane action sequences running through the film.
Arjun - Harshvardhan Kapoor starrer 'Chavanprash' from Bhavesh Joshi Superhero to be unveiled on Monday!
Varun Dhawan Interview: After working with Shoojit Sircar, it feels like I have worked with a good captain