
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Controversy: Monika Bhadoriya Clarifies Rumours About Munmun Dutta Having FALLOUT With The Makers (Details Inside)
Recently, ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ has courted many controversies. Monika Bhadoriya made some startling revelations after Jennifer Bansiwal. The actress later clarified her remarks against Munmun Dutta in a statement.
In the case of ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’, it appears like the skeletons are emerging from the closet.Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal initially made some startling allegations about her time spending 15 years working on the well-known show. Later, Monika Bhadoriya and Priya Rajda Ahuja added some stunning assertions to their earlier ones. For almost 6 years, Monika portrayed Bawri in the programme. The actress discussed how individuals avoid discussing the environment on set.She mentioned Munmun Dutta and asserted that she had engaged in combat as well. Monika has clarified her previous statement.
Former ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ Bawri Monika Bhadoriya asserted that she never said anything about Munmun Dutta leaving the programme. The actress referred to the reports as false and added that she would never say such a thing about Munmun because she is extremely important to her. Monika Bhadoriya goes on to say that she hasn't participated in the show in approximately three years and has no idea who is now coming and leaving it. She reads the news articles to find out what's going on these days. Monika Bhadoriya added,
"I have not heard anything like that and I have not said anything like that. There are some media channels that are spreading lies that I am making these statements but I am not, I would never."
The actress reveals that, contrary to what the media is reporting, she has not spoken anything. Monika acknowledges that her interviews were confrontational and explains why she witnessed the death of her mother in her own front garden. She remembers feeling helpless as she was forced to make rounds in the hospital before returning to the sets and enduring their abuse. She didn't say anything as she departed, and only now has she spoken about what happened. Monika reports that the situation on set is getting worse. She continues by saying that the makers never phoned her and only do it when it's convenient for them. Monika had previously asserted that Munmun had departed the set following altercations. She promised to arrive after a few days.
When her husband, the show's director, left, Priya, who portrayed Rita reporter, said she was fired from ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’. Asit Kumar Modi allegedly made sexual remarks to Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal. She also alleged that Sohail Ramani had tormented her mentally.
Related Posts

Bigg Boss 17: Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Shailesh Lodha Aka Taarak To Join The Salman Khan Show? (Details Inside)
Aug 28

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Fame Monika Bhadoriya Aka Bawri To Enter Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 17? Here’s What She REVEALED!
Aug 28

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Most Cast Members Are 'Chameleons' , Says Former Director Malav Rajda (Details Inside)
Aug 19

Check Out The BIGGEST CONTROVERSIES Of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Actress Munmun Dutta!
Aug 18

SHOCKING! Disha Vakani Does Not Even Talk To Producer Asit Modi, Forget About Her Returning To 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' - Reveals Monika Bhadoriya Aka 'Bawri'! (Details Inside)
Aug 11

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Producer Asit Kumarr Modi Opens Up On Shailesh Lodha's BEHAVIOR Post His PAYMENT DUES And EXIT From The Show! (Details Inside)
Aug 10
