Akshay Kumar retorts back to take away the National Award after controversy!
Akshay Kumar reverts to comments regarding his National Award win, says he is ready to give the award back.
Akshay Kumar a.k.a Khiladi of Bollywood who gave back to back hits like 'Baby','Special 26' and 'Jolly LLB 2' at the box office, was accused of getting Best Actor award through wrongful means by industry people for his super hit film Rustom based on true incident of Commander K.M Nanavati.

Akshay Kumar who is better known for his versatile acting, recently landed into trouble when he was honoured with Best Actor Award for Rustom which was the superhit movie last year and broke all the records at the Box Office. In defense, Akshay said in a statement that, “I have been working in the film industry for the last 25 years and I have noticed that every time whoever wins a National Award, the debate starts on who is deserving to win the award. I got it after 25 years. If you think I don’t deserve it, you can take it away.”
He is one of the few actors whose films are much associated with patriotism or social issues. Films like Airlift, Holiday were the biggest blockbuster movies including Rustom for which he got National Award.
Related Posts

KriArj Entertainment to remake the 1964 cult film, ‘Woh Kaun Thi?’
Mar 13

Confirmed: KriArj Entertainment to collaborate with Akshay Kumar for the fourth time!
Feb 17

Akshaye Khanna to be next seen in Manish Gupta’s film ‘Section 375: Marzi Ya Jabardasti’!
Feb 17

After Padmaavat, Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary denied censor clearance!
Feb 2

After ‘Pad Man’, KriArj Entertainment to do two more films with Akshay Kumar?
Jan 31

Here’s what director Neeraj Pandey has to say on ‘Aiyaary’s clash with ‘Padman’!
Dec 19
